Organization and Operation
- IEEE/IEEE-SA/PES relationship to SPDC
- SPDC Organisation
- Procedural Documents
- Sub-Committee Scopes
- High Voltage Standards Working Group Scopes
- High Voltage Guide Working Group Scopes
- High Voltage Neutral Grounding Devices Working Group Scopes
- Low Voltage Surge Protective Device Working Groups
- Low Voltage Surge Protective Component Working Groups
- Low Voltage Guide Working Groups
- Administration Sub-Committee Working Group Scopes
- Member awards & tributes
- Contact us
- Organization and Operation
Meetings & News
- 2017 Fall SPDC Meeting
- SPDC WebStore
- Plenary minutes
- SPDC Newsletter
- Admin. Log
- SPDC 2005-10_Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2006-05_Spring-Meeting
- PES 2006-06 Meeting
- SPDC 2006-10_Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2007-05_Spring-Meeting
- SPDC 2007-10_Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2008-05_Spring-Meeting
- SPDC 2008-11_Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2009-05 Spring Meeting
- SPDC 2009-10 Fall Meeing
- SPDC 2010-11_Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2011-05_Spring-Meeting
- SPDC 2011-10_Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2012-11 Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2013-05 Spring Meeting
- YouTube Protection Videos
- New NEMA page
Most of the pes-spdc.org site material is in the public domain, meaning that the content can be viewed by anonymous (non-logged in) users. Users with an pes-spdc.org account are able to post materials in the contribution files area and the Forums area. Instructions on how to create a User Account with an authorised user role are described in User account creation — step-by-step.
The user posting and viewing capabilities depends on the roles assigned to the User Account. The types of user role are listed below:
anonymous user role: Without login, a user has an anonymous role and can:
- View: all public area material.
- Public area actions: download files and sign-up for SPDC Newsletter
authorised user role: Login required, in addition to the anonymous role privileges a user can:
- Public area actions: post moderated comments to Forum threads and Contribution files.
Participant user role: Login required, in addition to the authorised role privileges, a user can:
- View: see there is a Private folder in the Contribution files area
- Public area actions: initiate Forum threads and and post public area Contribution files.
(SPDC) Member user role: in addition to the participant role privileges, a user can:
- View: Private Contribution files area material related to the user's participation in SPDC business.
- Private Contribution files area actions: comment on files, post files and download files related to the user's participation in SPDC business
Participant and Member roles are discretionary. These roles are assigned by the SPDC officers covering the user expertise area and implemented on the User Account by the Webmaster. There are numerous Member roles related to the various working group scopes, subcommittee scopes and officer responsibilities.
User Account passwords cannot be recovered as they are encrypted in the website database. For users, who have lost or forgotten their passwords, password replacement is the only route to regain a Login capability. An illustrated step-by-step password replacement procedure is described at Lost-forgotten password replacement.