Term Definition Glossary

Glossary

The crest values of a standard lightning impulse for which the insulation exhibits a 90% probability of withstand (or a 10% probability of failure) under specified conditions applicable specifically to self-restoring insulation.
[C62.82.1-2010]

read more
Terms and definitions extracted from current SPDC published documents
Click one of the capital letters above to advance the page to terms beginning with that letter.