Organization and Operation
- IEEE/IEEE-SA/PES relationship to SPDC
- SPDC Organisation
- Procedural Documents
- Sub-Committee Scopes
- High Voltage Standards Working Group Scopes
- High Voltage Guide Working Group Scopes
- High Voltage Neutral Grounding Devices Working Group Scopes
- Low Voltage Surge Protective Device Working Groups
- Low Voltage Surge Protective Component Working Groups
- Low Voltage Guide Working Groups
- Administration Sub-Committee Working Group Scopes
- Member awards & tributes
- Contact us
- Organization and Operation
Meetings & News
- 2016 Spring SPDC Meeting
- SPDC WebStore
- Plenary minutes
- SPDC Newsletter
- Admin. Log
- SPDC 2006-05_Spring-Meeting
- SPDC 2005-10_Fall-Meeting
- PES 2006-06 Meeting
- SPDC 2006-10_Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2007-05_Spring-Meeting
- SPDC 2007-10_Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2008-05_Spring-Meeting
- SPDC 2008-11_Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2009-05 Spring Meeting
- SPDC 2009-10 Fall Meeing
- SPDC 2010-11_Fall-Meeting
- SPDC 2011-05_Spring-Meeting
- New NEMA page
How to contact us
Questions on Published SPDC Documents
Participation in SPDC Projects
The Projects area lists the active SPDC document developments. If you want to participate in a particular document project, note the Working Group responsible. The contact e-mail addresses for the Working Group chairs are given in the High Voltage and Low Voltage Working Group Chair lists. Send a message to the Working Group chair giving your reasons for wanting to participate and the expertise you would bring to the project. Participation usually requires attending the Working Group sessions at the Spring and Fall SPDC meetings together with electronic collaboration between sessions.
General SPDC Inquiries
General questions should be sent to the appropriate officer of the SPDC Main Committee.
Release of Personal Details
The general policy is that member contact details shall not be in the public domain. The IEEE-SA requires each party on the restricted viewing list to agree to have their personal details shown. Members of a restricted viewing contact list are permitted to remove themselves from that list at their own discretion.
Committee officers and chairs are treated differently. The PES recommends contact details for officers, subcommittees and working groups are available on the committee Web site. The IEEE-SA publicly releases the telephone number, facsimile number and e-mail details of the SPDC officers referenced on PAR forms. By filling in a PAR, a Working Group chair releases their details to the public.
The contact lists given here conform to the PES recommendations and IEEE-SA policy.
Clicking on a list item at the bottom of this page will take you to that page. A "book" format is used with navigation tools at the bottom of each page. Clicking "up" will take you to this first book page. Clicking on the left or right page titles will take you to that page of the book.